His poetry collections
- Mejtaš i vodica (Mejtaš ve Su / Mejtaš and Water)
- Srebrena česma (Gümüş Çeşme / Silver Fountain)
- Srebrenički Inferno (Srebrenitsa Cehennemi / Srebrenitsa Hell)
- Dome Davudov (Davud’un Evi / David’s Home)
- Škripa vratnica (Kapı Gıcırtısı / Creak of the Door)
- Careve oči (Çar'ın Gözleri / Eyes of the Czar)
- Ja sam tavus ašikane (Ben Bir Âşık Tavuskuşuyum / I am a Peacock in Love) Divan.
A Poet in Heaven
At a place and at the moment the shadow gets dwarfed, When it is being wrapped,
Towards heaven, towards the sky, towards heaven...,
A longing for flying to a blue, white and yellow everlastingness,
The whold forest should shake itself for sure
To bid farewell to the Sultan!
As soon as it is done with his observation, he ascends to heaven,
His eyebrows are knitted, he looks arrogant.
As much as his chest could take
He embraces his first circumambulation,
As much the land he reigns
Horizon extends as much...,
He challenges the height and the wind,
At other moment he wraps
His circumambulation at the bottom of the first cosmic sphere...
On the fly he disappears,
Because the Sun and the mountains
Begins swimming with him...
As he indulges having circumambulation
Being fully satisfied by taking his time bit by bit
He cries out in high spirits,
Becuase there is the One at that moment,
Free from himself, greater than himself.